FlyFreely ReOC Pathways Program is the fastest and lowest risk way to obtain a RPA Operators Certificate (ReOC) regardless if you are just starting out or a veteran of the industry. You will be guiding throughout the whole process by an experienced Chief Remote Pilot to ensure you can confidently start your role as a Chief Remote Pilot.
Furthermore, you will also be onboarded onto the FlyFreely Operations Management Platform which will give you all the tools you need to manage and scale up your RPAS operations electronically.
Through the ReOC Pathways Program, FlyFreely provides:
- CASA delegate approved manuals ready to use
- Mentoring from an experienced Chief Remote Pilot to ensure you can confidently pass the interview with the CASA delegate
- One year subscription to the FlyFreely Platform for the Chief Remote Pilot which includes,
- Ready to use forms and templates as used in manuals
- Ready to use workflows that match processes and procedures used in manuals
- Ongoing support within the FlyFreely Platform
Typically turn around times for this service can be less than 2 weeks depending on how quickly relevant information is provided.
The price for the ReOC Pathways Program $1,695 + gst inclusive of all CASA fees, manuals and software subscriptions (Total Savings over $500)